Buy Now Pay Later with Klarna
How does it work?
- You can spread the payment in 3 equally instalments.
- Select “Pay later with Klarna” at the checkout
- You receive your 'Sytaara Shipment' first and remaining payment can be done later.
- You get up to 60 days to complete payment.
- No fees or interest if you pay within 60 days
- You must be 18. Acceptance is subject to financial circumstances.
- No account sign-up required
- No credit application
- You will receive detail instructions from Klarna in email.
Klarna are a Swedish payment service provider. They support 60 million consumers worldwide in over 75,000 e-stores and are very safe to use. Klarna is one of Europe´s a leading alternative payment provider.
Klarna operates in the following countries:
Please check your home country and this list if you are eligible.
Spreading the payment
You can spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later. Minimum order value £35.
What is needed and who is eligible?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you provide the correct details, otherwise, you will not receive the payment information and will be liable for late payment fees.
To use Klarna you must be 18 and have a reasonable credit history.
- Ensure your billing address is accurate and up to date.
- This should be where your utility bills, financial accounts, and vote are registered.
- Use your full name.
- Getting items shipped to your billing address will increase your chance of acceptance.
- Customers who are bankrupt and/or IVA are unlikely to be accepted.
Will there be a credit check on me?
Sytaara.com will not run credit searches on you that will affect your credit rating. Klarna may run their own enquiries but this will not affect your credit score.
There is something wrong, I can't place order with Klarna
Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address you provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may want to place an order for a smaller amount.
You can still use Debit/Credit cards, PayPal and ApplePay if you are unable to use Klarna.
Monday - Friday 9.00 AM - 9.00 PM
Saturday - Sunday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
How would returns work?
Please refer to our returns policy here. If you return part of your order, once your return has been received and processed you will receive an updated statement from Klarna. If you return your order in full, Klarna will confirm your statement is closed.
Questions for Sytaara.com + Klarna?
Write to email@example.com